ZuluPad Forum

Opening Error: Doesn't Load Resource Images

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZuluPad Forum Forum Index -> Closed Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smashinginred

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Opening Error: Doesn't Load Resource Images Reply with quote

Okay, I admit, it's a pretty dinky bug compared to what COULD have happened to me...but when I open ZuluPad, an error message immediately pops up to say: Can't load image from file 'resouce/button_cancel.xpm': file does not exist. The other images also don't exist. But I've checked and I DID get a resource file from the ZuluPad download and all the images are contained within...

So, whuzzup? <--couldn't resist, sorry
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is that when you uncompressed the .zip/.tar.gz/.sit file, you dragged all of the files from into one folder, rather than preserving the directory structure of the archive. The .xpm images should be in a folder named 'resource'.
hanson100

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might just be being a newb-sauce, but if the following feature is already supported, someone flame me.

(spam link deleted by moderator)

Okay, I want to be able to make a few things link to a single page. In particular, I want to make all occurrences of a word, its plural, and other common names link to a single page. I want vector space, vector spaces, linear space, and linear spaces all to go to the same Vector Space page.

In addition, I'd like to be able to edit the name of a page after I make it or just simply have all page names show up like they were a title. So if I highlight and link "vector space", the page "Vector Space" is created, not "vector space". It's a really minor request, so if it takes more than two minutes to change, just ignore it.

(spam link deleted by moderator)

The next request is support for subscript and superscript.

The final request is a larger one, though I don't know how large since I'm just I don't really program or anything, but hey. I would like to be able to put the equations I make in openoffice into my ZuluPad document.

Any of these possible?
Jerry Muelver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanson100, post a new message with your feature request, instead of branching off an established request. Also, please refrain from inserting text like that I deleted above. This forum is focused on ZuluPad and ZuluPad-related topics only. Thank you for your cooperation.
tgersic
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanson100 wrote:

Okay, I want to be able to make a few things link to a single page. In particular, I want to make all occurrences of a word, its plural, and other common names link to a single page. I want vector space, vector spaces, linear space, and linear spaces all to go to the same Vector Space page.

You can do this in ZuluPad Pro through the use of the Alias feature. Any page can have any number of aliases pointing to it.

Quote:
The final request is a larger one, though I don't know how large since I'm just I don't really program or anything, but hey. I would like to be able to put the equations I make in openoffice into my ZuluPad document.

You could export the equation as an image, and import that into ZuluPad Pro, but no, there is not equation editor in ZuluPad Pro.

Thanks,
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ZuluPad Forum Forum Index -> Closed Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: